Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> [CV] 2000 points, remaniée
Warlock593
post 27/03/09 , 10:37
Message #1

Groupe : Membre
Lieu : Paris, 11ème
Membre no. 6137

Bon, après maintes discussions sur d'autres forums, j'ai pondu cette liste:

Seigneurs:

Seigneur Vampire avec Maître des Arts Noirs, Acolyte Noir, Bâton du Crâne, Bracelets d'Or Noir, Destrier Infernal et Niveau Sup.
460 points

Héros:

Vampire avec Invocation de Goules, Seigneurs des Goules et Haubert de l'Ecorché.
165 points

Vampire avec Chasseur Nocturne, Avatar de la Mort, Sceptre de De Noirot et Talisman du Lycni.
180 points

Base

15 goules avec nécrophage
128 points

15 goules avec nécrophage
128 points

20 goules
160 points

20 zombies
80 points

5 loups funestes
40 points

5 loups funestes
40 points

Spécial:

5 chevaliers noirs avec porte étendard et Bannière de la Légion des morts.
161 points

Rare:

Varghulf.
175 points

5 spectres des cairns avec banshee.
275 points

Total: 2000!

Ce message a été modifié par Warlock593 - 28/03/09 , 12:49.

--------------------
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

User is offlinePM
Quote Post
Warlock593
post 28/03/09 , 12:51
Message #2

Groupe : Membre
Lieu : Paris, 11ème
Membre no. 6137

Petit up: avec les points restants, j'ai rajouté un nécrophage aux deux unités de 15 goules.
J'ai aussi remanié la mise en forme pour rendre la liste plus visible (tapée à la va-vite hier matin).

Warlock593

--------------------
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

User is offlinePM
Quote Post

1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version
Time is now: 27/04/24 - 15:00

La CFW forum skin 2.1 -Taucity.